- 1. Collect and retain your personal information that you treat, provide, display, or modify
- 2. Use, review and modify your personal information as needed
- 3. Use of your personal information and other users information
- 4. Use, access, browse, and modify your personal information
- 5. Tools to communicate with third parties via the Internet
- 6. Browsing software used on your PC
- 7. No misleading or deceptive emails
- 8. Protect your personal information
We have collected and maintained your personal information that you treat, provide, display or modify
- 1. As part of the registration on the Site, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and /
or telephone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your birthdate or any specific information about your identity.
In addition, in order to document your identity, we may need you to provide us with a valid proof of identity (eg a copy of your passport, visa, residence permit, national ID and / or driver's license).
- 2. The information of your transactions and activities will be recorded on the site whether it is the purchase, sale or display of goods, or other activities of your operations on the site.
- 3. Please note that we may use your IP address (a special number given to your Internet Service Provider (ISP)) to analyze the patterns of your activities on the Site and thereby improve your management of the Site. Navigation Details.
To provide services to you, we may use the information we collect and host for the following general purposes:
- (1) provision of customer services, including the creation and management of user accounts, the resolution of technical difficulties and the empowerment of advantages;
- (2) the allocation of offers and experiences, including, including advertising on our sites or to third parties;
- (3) control of public and individual user activities such as keyboard searches, publications, transaction activities, and traffic management on the Website;
- (4) contact our users, including with respect to service matters and customer care or marketing communications permitted through any available communication channels;
- (5) undertaking research and analysis initiatives to develop our services;